Saturday, March 19, 2016
St. Patrick’s Day Fun Shoot at
Black’s Creek Public Range
Please click on the event in “Schedule” for more detail
The Idaho Automatic Weapons Collectors’ Association (I. A. W. C. A.) is an Association of owners and collectors of National Firearms Act firearms, competitive shooters, law enforcement officers, present and former military personnel, and Federally-licensed firearms dealers and manufacturers. Although we are primarily an Idaho organization, we presently have members in fourteen states and two foreign countries.
The I.A.W.C.A was founded in 1988 in Boise, and is an Idaho Non-Profit Corporation.
As stated in our Articles of Incorporation, the purposes for which the Association was founded, and for which it shall be operated, are,
- To educate the public in general and shooters in particular in matters related to firearms and related items regulated under the provisions of the National Firearms Act,
- To improve the image of owners of firearms and related items regulated under the provisions of the National Firearms Act,
- To monitor legislative activities of concern to persons interested in firearms and related items regulated under the provisions of the National Firearms Act, and to endorse and support issues favorable to those interests,
- To offer persons with similar interests an opportunity to meet and discuss their common interests, and
- To do everything and anything reasonably or lawfully necessary, proper, or advisable for the attainment of the above purposes or for any of them or for the furtherance of any or all such purposes