The RO Clinic Scheduled for Sunday, May 12, 2013 at Alan Jacobus’s Ranch in Ola, has been cancelled due to a conflict with Mother’s Day. Who knew?
The clinic will be rescheduled.
IAWCA’S 25TH Anniversary BBQ & Fun Shoot will be held on Saturday, June 29, 2013 at Black’s Creek Range, Boise, ID. All current and past IAWCA members and spouses are invited. Reservations are required. Contact Kay Bradford firstname.lastname@example.org to get on the list.
Our next scheduled event is Saturday, May 25, 2013.
“10th Annual WWII Battle Rifle Match”
Please click on the event on the drop down list from “Schedule” for more details.
The Civilian Marksmanship Program (CMP) is on Tuesday, May 7th
at Black’s Creek Range. Signup at 5:30PM – Match begins at 6PM.
WhipperSnapper Fun Matches will begin on Saturday, May 11th,
at Gem County R&GC. Signup at 8AM – Match begins at 9AM
The Idaho Automatic Weapons Collectors’ Association (I. A. W. C. A.) is an Association of owners and collectors of National Firearms Act firearms, competitive shooters, law enforcement officers, present and former military personnel, and Federally-licensed firearms dealers and manufacturers. Although we are primarily an Idaho organization, we presently have members in fourteen states and two foreign countries.
The I.A.W.C.A was founded in 1988 in Boise, and is an Idaho Non-Profit Corporation.
As stated in our Articles of Incorporation, the purposes for which the Association was founded, and for which it shall be operated, are,
- To educate the public in general and shooters in particular in matters related to firearms and related items regulated under the provisions of the National Firearms Act,
- To improve the image of owners of firearms and related items regulated under the provisions of the National Firearms Act,
- To monitor legislative activities of concern to persons interested in firearms and related items regulated under the provisions of the National Firearms Act, and to endorse and support issues favorable to those interests,
- To offer persons with similar interests an opportunity to meet and discuss their common interests, and
- To do everything and anything reasonably or lawfully necessary, proper, or advisable for the attainment of the above purposes or for any of them or for the furtherance of any or all such purposes